Release Notes - OpenTAP 9.3
- Added a "continue" loop functionality.
- Added multi-select support in AvailableValues.
- SDK now includes Cli tools to generate OpenTAP templates #16(opens new window) .
- Remove Connection now triggers
- Package list now indicates new version and beta status of available updates in the CLI #10(opens new window) .
- Removed duplicates from the output of
tap package list #11(opens new window) .
List<Resource> no longer ignoring AvailableValues attribute.
- Fixed issue with sweep loop value.
- Abort verdict for steps does not influence other executions anymore.
- Fixed issue with
tap package install with no packages specified.
- Fixed a bug in the implementation of == operator in the
- SweepLoop can now configure values when 'Select All' is selected.
- Fixed SweepLoop issue: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
SimpleTapAssemblyResolver no longer throws exception.
- Loading/Saving xml no longer changes the dependency list.
- Input no longer causes error during Annotation.
- Dropdown is now populated when using Available Values more than once with
- Removed LoadInSeparateAppDomain from MSBuild task.
package list argument support.
- Fixed macro extension issue.
tap package install no longer defaults to downloading
Any version instead of released versions #12(opens new window) .
- Unit test build jobs no longer fail silently #14(opens new window) .
- Improved log rotation.
- Created build to publish NuGet package to NuGet.org.
- Cleaned up build on gitlab.com/opentap/opentap.
CliAction support for display groups.
- Implemented a warning message when uninstalling OpenTap through the CLI.
- Removed reference to project that is not included in the SDK.
- Migrated Linux SDK generate tool to OpenTAP #16(opens new window) .